Hi, my dear readers.
I'm not that much well skilled writer, still thought of blogging due to curiosity! Before everything else, let me introduce my self, for one has to know who actually is 'he' listening to. So here I am: 1990 was the year when it happened. On the 17th day of the month named after a Greek goddess Maia, the god of fertility, at 1820 hours i came to this world as the first kiddo to my mom and dad. The district which I was born is called as the "Granary of Kerala". In fortieth day of my birth, i was named Ahamed Yashif.
Started my schoolings at the age of 3 from Chinmaya Vidyalaya, Tattamagalam. Putting an to a long fourteen years of schooling in Chinmaya mission, I passed my Senior Secondary School in the year 2007. I don't actually know why i did not opt for a BE, instead i opted B. Sc. Computer Science, that too, in Nehru Arts and Science College, Coimbatore. Past is past. Now i am pursuing Masters degree in Computer Applications from Reva Institute of Technology and Management, Bengaluru. Well, this is the present me, a MCA student, who added himself to a community which makes a mechanical box do amazing things through commands given as zeros and ones along with something extra ordinary called Electricity!
Okey, i open to you, through this self introductory post, a world of imagination, creativity and knowledge to share with. I will post, discuss, argue and more about anything and everything known to me. Comments and arguments of any sort are welcome. I will be blogging when ever i get time. Let's smile throughout the miles...
I'm not that much well skilled writer, still thought of blogging due to curiosity! Before everything else, let me introduce my self, for one has to know who actually is 'he' listening to. So here I am: 1990 was the year when it happened. On the 17th day of the month named after a Greek goddess Maia, the god of fertility, at 1820 hours i came to this world as the first kiddo to my mom and dad. The district which I was born is called as the "Granary of Kerala". In fortieth day of my birth, i was named Ahamed Yashif.
Started my schoolings at the age of 3 from Chinmaya Vidyalaya, Tattamagalam. Putting an to a long fourteen years of schooling in Chinmaya mission, I passed my Senior Secondary School in the year 2007. I don't actually know why i did not opt for a BE, instead i opted B. Sc. Computer Science, that too, in Nehru Arts and Science College, Coimbatore. Past is past. Now i am pursuing Masters degree in Computer Applications from Reva Institute of Technology and Management, Bengaluru. Well, this is the present me, a MCA student, who added himself to a community which makes a mechanical box do amazing things through commands given as zeros and ones along with something extra ordinary called Electricity!
Okey, i open to you, through this self introductory post, a world of imagination, creativity and knowledge to share with. I will post, discuss, argue and more about anything and everything known to me. Comments and arguments of any sort are welcome. I will be blogging when ever i get time. Let's smile throughout the miles...
No comments:
Post a Comment